Friday, February 24, 2012

Totally Copied!

Often I hear people say, "I'm just not creative enough to make my own pages or cards."  Truth is there is so much out there to get your creative mojo flowing.  Blogs, Pinterest, magazines, craft stores are all bursting with ideas, layouts, color schemes.  Today's page is a complete copy of a layout that is on page 222 of our Idea Book and Catalog.  I loved the tone on tone look and how the lattice die gave the page dimension.  Here it is:





















I couldn't come up with a good color of cardstock to put this picture on.  When this happens, I turn to my neutrals!  The only color on this page is the picture and it really pops on the page.  The paper is Crumb Cake.  I layered nine of our lattice dies on the paper.  I chose to leave a one inch border so I didn't have to piece this die around the edged...time saver!  The little flowers are from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and are punched from Whisper White and then added a rhinestone to the middle.  The banner is stamped with the set PS I Love You and then I added some Crumb Cake flowers with white brads.

Here's another view:
















Where do you find your ideas for your projects?  I'd love to hear!  Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment