Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sneak Peaks with HSS

Sorry it's been a while....  it's been a long few weeks and I could get into it, but instead I'll share some new fun items that can soon be yours!  Here are this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments colors:



So I have to admit, my background DSP has some Real Red in it, but this paper is way too pretty not to use.  There aren't many DSP's that I buy multiple packs of, but I'm thinking this will be one!  Take a look at my layout:

It's quite simple, and I'm not sure whether I want to put a title on it, but it's full of sneak peeks from the Spring Catalog.  I've been using Stampin' Up products since 2008 and I'm telling you, this is my favorite catalog to date!  Thank goodness for some Christmas money.

I jazzed up my banner with a new set, I love the outlines but also paper pierced some of the detail pieces.  The heart is also a new stamp set...with framelits!  The fun banners and heart in the corner are also a part of this collection.  Here is closer look of the bottom corner:

So at first glance, the rose trim didn't do anything for me, until I saw the flowers cut and then dyed in our Stampin' Up magazine.  I haven't bought the reinkers yet, so I just rubbed the rose on my ink pad.  Like the Pool Party button....think Saleabration!  I'm not ready to say goodbye to this color.....I'd rather have another color renovation!  A view of the top:

That's my (new) black ink pad...:/
The brackets are from a Saleabration set.  The Primrose tag is embossed using the new Hexagon emboss folder. (The u is from a retired set.)

So how do you get these products early?  Become a demonstrator! 

Hand Stamped Sentiments is changing with the new year!  Instead of weekly challenges, they will now last TWO weeks--no excuse not to play. 

If you are reading this early on Tuesday morning, I'm running a 10K in the bitter cold and wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!



No comments:

Post a Comment