Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Love U-HSS 177

It's late, it's been quite a day, so I'll make this short and sweet!  This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge was one that made me scratch my brain.  Take a look:



Now individually...LOVE.  Together, I don't know (until I linked up my project!--be sure to go check out the others!)

I ended up making two (of the same) quite simple cards that will be given to my kiddos for Valentine's Day.

I made my own polaroid with a square framelit, because I forgot to put the new framelits on my order...insert big.fat.oops!

From there I made this little heart garland.  I was inspired by one of the Paper Pumpkins that had something like this with stars.  I used my alpha dies to make the U with some corrugated cardboard I saved from recycling and added a clip. 

The background was a bit blah so I took out my favorite stamp set, Gorgeous Grunge and embossed some "splattering."

Super quick and I can't wait to put them in their backpacks on the 14th! 

2 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite among all the samples! I LOVE your ingenuity...handmade garland & polaroid frame, and the corrugated U are all fantastic! "U" ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea! You did a great job on the polaroid.

    ReplyDelete