Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blue Jar Craze

Hand Stamped Sentiments is going crazy for blue jars this week!




Now if you are a Pinterest addict like myself, you know these are ultra-popular.  This week I made a (simple) card, but when it comes to my card style I'd say I'm a CAS kinda girl.

This photo stinks royally!  My photo editing software is not letting me save and you can tell I usually crop and help the image color.  (I may work on it again today, but as of last night I gave up!)

Anyways, I went with the Perfectly Preserved set and framelits.   I stamped with Staz On onto vellum and then colored the jar using a blender pen and Tempting Turquoise ink.  I stamped the stems directly on the white to make it look like they are in the jar.

Short post tonight.  Life has gotten crazy busy with the girl's activities and this week they are all switched around because it's homecoming. Hope you all have a great week and be sure to hop over and see what the rest of the team has created!

No comments:

Post a Comment