Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Couple of Layouts

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm sharing a couple of layouts I did last weekend when I had some crafting time.  I had hoped to share them sooner, but you know how the week days go...

First up:

I found this layout on my Pinterest board and thought it looked like fun.  This layout kind of took on a life of it's own.  I had the chipboard circle and covered it with Daffodil craft ink, but I didn't like the coloring.  I added some Crystal Effects but was too impatient for it to dry, so I took out some Champagne glitter and sparkled it up...still not sure if I like it.  I also did some sewing on it-hard to see I know!  I always get nervous after I put so much work onto a layout to stitch on it in fear that I'll mess it up, but it worked out well.

Next up:

I have stacks of leftover Christmas cards that I haven't scrapped so I pulled out 2011's and made a simple layout...have to have 2!

I love the vintage feel of the page.  Between the patterns, the colors, and the embellishments, this turned out to be one of my favorite layouts I've done lately!

Thanks for stopping and taking a peek, I hope to get in some crafting this long weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment