Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mom's Helper

Sometimes I'm quite thankful that I'm (SO) behind in my scrapbooking.  Especially when I find a sheet of paper that makes me giddy because I have a photo at home perfect for it.  Such is the case with today's layout:

I had good intentions of just picking up an album at my scrapbooking store, but the "new" sign drew me over and I'm glad it did!  As soon as I saw this shopping cart paper, I knew I needed it!

Kendall loves grocery shopping and our store has these little carts.  On this day she kept taking items from my cart and putting them in hers, and then I noticed she had brought in her purse too!  Let's just say I was glad to have had a camera on my phone!

I pinned this layout some time ago, as I loved the tags down the side.  I found some old papers to recreate the look, added a title and some journaling, and ta-da, done! Super simple, but full of memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment