Thursday, August 8, 2013

MIA!

I know I've been bad at this blogging thing.  Anybody else love creating, dislike blogging?!?!  Don't get me wrong, I love "meeting" new people, sharing ideas, but sometimes the last thing I want to do is photo, edit, and write after I've done a project.  I also had a week of vacation which I can't wait to start scrapping.  Anyways.....  I couldn't help playing along with Dynamic Duos this week.  I love bright and colorful and this color combo was right up my alley!



I was lucky enough to find a photo quickly and it worked perfectly:

Another oldie but goodie!  Our girls love being little mommies. For a long time, Erik and I would struggle to tie a blanket around them so they could carry their babies in them.  It typically never stayed or the girls didn't think it was right, so luckily a good family friend sewed these up and sent them.

I paired the colors with black.  I also used lots of different patterns and hand stitched the banner with black thread.  Super simple layout, but lots of fun memories!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet memory to share and the girls are just too cute! Your blend of the colours and shapes is perfect for this layout. I too am a "procrastinating blogger" and find it tough to get pen to paper so to speak, so I could well understand your opening dialogue on this post. Life gets in the way. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great layout, and beautiful girls! :-) Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dislike blogging, too! I'd much rather stamp or troll around looking at other people's blogs! Lol

    ReplyDelete