Friday, August 23, 2013

New to Me

I love finding new Scrap blogs that have sketch challenges!  Recently I discovered ScrapFriends and they had a fab sketch that I knew I had to work with....and it just happens that I had some me time to play before the deadline.  Take a look at the sketch:



I know...right?!?!  Here is my layout:

I know some fear white and vanilla together, but I kind of like it.

This is a photo of my youngest (nickname: Trucker Kenny) riding with my Father in Law in his work dump truck.  She (absolutely) loves doing this, so I was quite excited to scrap this photo.

I stuck a neutral tones and threw in a mix of red as the letters of the truck have a red tone. 

I can't wait to keep up with this challenge site!   Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I am sooo glad you found us at Scrap Friends:):) Your page is stunning & the white & cream combo is magical....great page:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I´m glad you found ScrapFriends :)!!! and I have to second Lizzy - the color combination looks really great! thanks for joining in with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the touch of red with the white and vanilla. Great layout! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete