Tuesday, March 25, 2014

HSS-182 with Guest

I made this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments card a month ago because I grabbed the wrong sketch AND I had a little help!  My oldest daughter needed a birthday card for a friend and she helped me work on this one.  Here's the sketch:



Here is OUR work:

It's been a horrible winter!  Can you tell it was snowing out and we did--tried--an indoor photo?

She wanted the sentiment crooked!  The stamper in me tries not to look at it!  :)

She chose Rose Red and Midnight Muse as her colors.  The doily we inked up with Muse ink and sprinkled and heat set some dazzling diamonds.  We added in the gray so she could write her birthday message in the inside.

Be sure to go and check out the rest of the crew's work!  And play with us, remember you have 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment