Tuesday, March 11, 2014

HSS-CC181

AH!  I'm back.  I wasn't under the weather, then I made a card with the wrong sketch last time.  I think you'll see it in 2 weeks!  Until then, I have the latest color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  ....it was a tough one!


Colors I don't particularly call my favorites.  Together.  What to do?  I kept it simple and since I'm always short on birthday cards, here's what I came up with:

It's not perfect....it's home made!  I didn't quite get my embossing heated properly and I may have found this out by putting my thumb in those areas.  Oh, well.  Looks distressed. 

Like I said, quite simple with these bold colors!

I'd love to see what you can come up with! Be sure to link up with us!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the chevron with the splatters! And that tag shape is very cool, too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete