Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Fun

It's theme week at Hand Stamped Sentiments and one I love!  FALL.  It's my favorite season and being a Midwest girl, we really experience the changing of seasons.



I went to my photos and found a couple that I hadn't scrapped yet....

These pictures were taken last fall when we were visiting my husband's aunt and uncle.  My nephews were also there and while the dads were hunting, I took these photos of them on the gravel road.  If you haven't noticed, I'm a sucker for hand holding, butt photos.

It's a simple layout: 12 X 12 is from the Harvest DSP (Cajun is going to grow on my yet!), Lucky Lime DSP is actually from one of the Christmas collections.  I used the cotton ribbon to make a couple of flowers.  Some left over chipboard letters are colored with my cajun marker then covered with Crystal Effects to give them luster.

Now head over and see how the rest of the team interpreted the photo.


1 comment: