Tuesday, October 2, 2012

NO More Collecting

Do you have products in your craft space that you HAD to have....and then don't get around to using them?  I DO!  It's a color challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments, and I also personally challenged myself to use some of those products that I've been neglecting!



Another card! I'm trying to find a balance of family time, volunteering, girl's activities, and me time...the me time is been hard to find lately.  I just didn't get around to a layout this week, but I am pretty happy with this card.  AND I used 5, count them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, products that have been eagerly waiting for their turn at the desk.

I have to admit these colors threw me at first.  I'm not an Indigo girl (the color, not the band), but I remember a fellow HSS designer doing a Halloween card with blue and I really loved it...have to remember not to "stick" to traditional colors.

Anyways, I loved this kitty, and I loved the Early Espresso embossing powder, and I loved the designer buttons all of which are in the Holiday Catalog, and I ordered the Argyle embossing folder and fabric as soon as the Annual Catalog came out....and this is the first time they all made their way onto my desk.

I'd love to see what you can create using these colors...and if you can use something neglected too, well bonus!  I can't wait to see what the others have created, I really am such a fan of them all!

4 comments:

  1. I love your spooky cat, that stamp calls my name every time I open the catalog! I love this color scheme, and at first I didn't think I would... AWESOME card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Indigo Girl (!!!), you've outdone yourself with all those neglected new goodies! I love that cat so much and did not buy it because I so love Christmas cards, but I wish I did. Love your orange moon, and that fabric bow is so warm looking. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I wasn't too sure of the colors either, but after working with them, I like them. I'm now following your blog and hope you'll follow mine at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.

    Thanks!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your kitty! The fabric and buttons are just perfect and shabby!

    ReplyDelete