Monday, November 12, 2012

Dynamic Layouts

well that may be my opinion.  I thought I would quickly share the two layouts I made when I submitted my tryout for the Dynamic Duo design team.  We had to pick colors from two past challenges

For this one I chose the challenge colors of Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.  I'm really not a Razzleberry person, so challenge accepted.   I found this photo of Kendall at our school dance last year.  I started with a Crumb Cake 12 X 12 and sprayed it with an Old Olive/alcohol mix using our spritzer bottles.  From there, I just created a bunch of circles.  The larger ones on each end are fabric which I stitched on using dyed Razzleberry bakers twine.


For my second layout, I chose the challenge Crumb Cake and then pick your own second color.  I found this photo of us taken this Easter and chose Raspberry Ripple as my other color taken from my shirt.  I love a banner...I'm sure you'll soon notice this if you haven't already.  I ended up creating many of the Crumb Cake banners with an inked up embossing folder, as I didn't think the DSP from the packs looked as nice.  My chip board letters are inked up and then covered with a layer of Crystal Effects, another thing I do often. 

Thanks for stopping by and looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment