Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Going Green

It's color week over at Hand Stamped Sentiments and this week you get some choice in the matter.

 

I have to apologize that I have two Kitty and button layouts in a row, I didn't plan it that way.   I really wasn't sure what photo I was going to go with for this project but then I stumbled on this one and I knew right away this was the one.  I'm not sure if I love her face or the shorts/boots combo more?!?!

You see, I don't use the color green often and thought it might even be more of a challenge using green.  But it wasn't, because again Stampin' Up makes it sooo simple.  I found the Wild Wasabi polka print paper in an old DSP folder and thought I'd pair it with Garden Green..and it turns out I have a ton of those buttons.  I dusted off the Letter It set and found  a retired set to stamp have and will.  I layered them and cut them apart to look like those letter stickers you find at the box stores.  The banners are a mix of current and retired papers. 

Now be sure to head over and see what the rest of the designers have created for your viewing pleasure, and with this much creative room we'd love for you to play along!

1 comment: