Tuesday, March 12, 2013

91 Tickets on the Page

91 Tickets on the Page, 91 Tickets on the Page...

It's color challenge week over at Hand Stamped Sentiments and I was *lucky* enough to find the perfect photo to scrap!



I spotted this photo and squealed with happiness!  L's t-shirt and headband where the perfect colors.  Here is my layout:

I took this before we headed out to the State Fair this summer.  She won 4 tickets to the fair by entering a drawing during the library summer reading program. 

I went a bit ticket crazy, but I love the look it gave.  I stamped and embossed some tickets and then used the ticket punch on various DSP.  Since Pool Party came around, Baja Breeze has become very neglected.  I didn't have any of the current DSP collections with this color, so I found a retired pattern.  I know some "tickets" are upside down, I liked the look-but it was the first thing my husband noticed.

Random tickets are popped up on dimensionals--easily the most underrated scrapbook accessory!

A little note, some buttons just for fun, and the remaining part of the ticket and the page was done.

Now head over and see what the rest of the ladies have designed--there are even a few more scrap layouts this week!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is a gargantuan feet and an amazing WIN!! You really out-did yourself this week girl! I think this layout is PHENOM!!! Seriously STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness you were busy with the stamp and punch. Makes a great background though.

    ReplyDelete