Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Special Someone

edited:  Sorry if you came and nothing was here!  Blogger and I weren't getting along yesterday, and my post disappeared.


It's a color challenge double week (remember you have two weeks to play with us!) at Hand Stamped Sentiments it's a super fun one! 



Did you see the color refresh?  I'm a bit sad for Lucky Limeade.

So I had to have a card for a gift I was giving and used these colors.  Take a look:

The sentiment is an oldie but a goodie so it has hung around.  I used Circle Circus for the bottom, I love this set but sadly it hasn't been inked much.  The "ribbon" is again fabric.  I did some cleaning/reorganizing and found my (rather large) stash of SU fabric. I thought this pattern on the fabric when well with the circles.  I tied on a wood button with Indigo twine since I knew it wasn't being mailed. 

Super easy, but I love giving a hand made card!  Remember, it doesn't have to be a masterpiece to warm someone's heart.

Now hop over and see what the other ladies have come up with.  I'm always giddy when I link up my project. 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I am so addicted to adding fabric now... I think it is an adorable card!!! Thanks for being a part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, the fabric! I forgot about the yellow :) Your card looks great...circles, spritz, and great texture. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete