Thursday, August 4, 2011

Another Non-Stamping SU Project

I wanted to share a project my husband and I created yesterday....that doesn't involve stamps.


It's a chalkboard!  Stampin' Up has a great collection called Decor Elements.  These can be applied to walls and glass, and in this case a piece of plywood.  My husband made the frame for it, then I painted the background our new Pool Party color.  (I took a piece of it to a home improvement store and they matched it.) The next step is applying the elements, which are super easy!  This one is retired, but our new Idea Book and Catalog have some great designs.  I still have a to-do list and calendar one, so look for those soon.

Would you like to see what we offer?  Come and check out our Idea Book at my open house this Friday and Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment