Friday, August 5, 2011

Clean and Simple Button Buddies

There are a TON of great new stamp sets in the New Idea and Catalog Book and one of the cutest has to be Button Buddies.  It's images are designed to be used with buttons.  Because I will be mailing this card, I skipped the buttons but I still LOVE the look!

 
For the buttons I used my Sweet Buttons Embosslit.  This is a perfect substitute.  I then added some Crystal Effects and lightly sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds.  I colored the image with my markers and then stamped it on Whisper White and then punched it out with the 2.5 circle punch.  This is layered with a Real Red scallop circle from the Scallop Circles #2 die, and then an Old Olive 3" circle cut from the die. The greeting is from the Friendly Phrases set-my favorite new saying set!- and is stamped in Old Olive ink.  I finished the card with 5/8" Real Red satin ribbon and added a bow to the cherries made out of 1/8" Old Olive ribbon.

Super cute and super simple.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment