Friday, July 27, 2012

Stamp Club (Hopefully) Coming Soon!

I've decided I really want to get a Stamp Club going!  Not sure what one is?, here are the details:

A Stamp Club is a group of people who meet at my home, in this case every other month, and make a minimum of three make and take projects.  These will typically be cards but every now and then I may change one project to a 3D project such a treat bag, card box, etc.  In return, each member commits to making a $25 Stampin' Up order (pre-tax/shipping) by the end of the evening.  (If you have to miss a night, your order is due before we meet.)  Each person will get a turn at being the hostess and earn hostess dollars that can be used for exclusive hostess sets or anything in the catalog.  In addition, I'll give you our Annual Catalog and the new Holiday Catalog. 

It's a great way to learn more techniques, play with new product, add to your card collection (no need to quick run to the box store for a card), and best of all...a night out!

I'm wanting to start this in August, so contact me soon to join!  I need a minimum of FIVE people to start this.  Not for you but know someone who may be interstested?, refer them to me.  If they join, I'll send you a special gift for your referral.  Call or message me if you need more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment