Friday, August 24, 2012

DONE!

Does a scrapper ever say that?  Well, I'm celebrating completion of all the school photos.  I had Linnea's second year of preschool and her second grade photos to scrap and I finished them this morning.  Take a look:

This one is alright.  I again had a 12 X 12 sheet with these cute little cards and proceeded to cut them apart.  It was from Creative Imaginations and I'm not sure how long it's been in my stash.  I added some retired Melon Mambo ribbon and some retired chipboard letters. 

Next up second grade:

I love this picture!  I think back of my second grade photo and I hold a lot of jealousy.  Our neighbor had given us this curling iron after I had complained that their hair never held a curl.  It was super cute!  I strayed away from the "school" look and went for cute.  Hexagons are everywhere in the craft world right now and I found one using my electronic die cutting machine.  I used various patterns of Wisteria Wonder.  I heat embossed the "second" letters from the Letter It set, and added some flags and ribbon loops.  The bow in the corner is made from a piece of the Flirtatious fabric. 

The page has lots of dimension:

I realize that her first grade layout and Kendall's first year of Preschool are in their books, I'll have to share them some day soon to prove I'm really done :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment