Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another Post...

...I'm on a roll I guess. I was just putting some stuff away in my craft room and I realized I hadn't opened my Springtime Vintage DSP yet.  This is a perfect example of not judging a book by it's cover.  When I first received my Sring Occasions Mini Catalog, this paper did nothing for me.  As I started to see other projects using it, my mind was swayed.  As I opened it, I noticed that a couple of the sheets "matched" our Lattice die.  LOVE how Stampin' Up takes the guess work out of coordination.  Again, this card took me less than 10 minutes!


The card is a 4 1/4" square so it will still fit in a standard envelope and the overhang will not get squished. I sliced some dimensionals to put on the corners of the lattice die to give it some depth...my next goal is to get some photo tips so my cards look as nice on here as they do in person!

Recipe:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake (my favorite neutral), Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: Rose Red
Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice Die, Neutral Brads

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! Love the pink/red colors...Tfs :)

    I'm def a follower of your blog...please stop by and follow me as well! Thanks :)

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete