Wednesday, March 2, 2011

+One

I'm a (relatively) new Stampin' Up demonstrator and attended my first Stampin' Up event-Minneapolis Regional-in February.  I left inspired and a bit overwhelmed.  Shelly commented on the +One campaign, which got me thinking how I can move from a hobby demo to a business demo.  So here is my +One, my very own blog.  For a while, I've been hooked to many blogs for inspiration, so why not have my own to inspire you! Hope you enjoy my journey with me!

Here is my regional swap card: 
Card Stock: Early, Espresso, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamps: Curly Cute
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 Die, 3" Circle Die, Perfect Polka Dot & Square Lattice Embossing Folers, Marina Mist 5/8" Grossgrain Ribbon, Glimmer Paper, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Big Bold Cupcakes Sizzlit

Here is a Regional Picture:
L to R: Sandi, Sara, Shelly (Stampin' Up Cofounder and CEO), and myself

9 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Bobbie! I'm following you from Stampin' Connection. I'm #302.
    http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting - you got a picture with Shelli at your first event! I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card!! Good luck with your blog.

    I'm your newest follower from the thread on SC. I invite you to stop by and follow #53 at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Cute card! Following you via Stampin' Connection. Stop by my blog sometime: http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what a cute blog and card you have to show us! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bobbie,

    Love your blog. I'm following you now from SC.

    www.jessiescraftcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are off to a great start! Love the cupcake with embossed pieces. #271 following from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Welcome to the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute, I am your newest follower from sc. stop over and pay me a visit sometime. hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete