Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PPA83...Just Before the Deadline

I saw this challenge from the Pals Paper Arts this past weekend.  Now these are my colors.  I'm a Crumb Cake lover!-It used to be "Kraft" so if I ever type Kraft, know I mean Crumb Cake.

Colors
Here is my entry:

The recipe:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Ink: Craft Vanilla, Soft Suede
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Sponge, Basic Pearls, Decorative Label Punch

Here is the tree outside our front door (last spring of course!) the inspiration for the card.  I'm LONGING for the day it looks like this again...winter has been very long in Minnesota this year. 


Thanks for all the wonderful comments I've gotten from fellow stampers.  Your kind words have been very much appreciated!  What a great community we belong to.

2 comments:

  1. Love your card and your inspiration photo! I'm with you on wishing for the end of winter! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The pearls are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete