Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Color Throwdown #133

I'm back with a Color Throwdown Challenge.  Here are this weeks colors:


I was a little stumped and a little pressed with time, so here is my card:

I actually made a card WITHOUT using my Big Shot!  In fact all I used was two punches, some paper, a strip of ribbon, two markers, one stamp set, and a button!  So simple.  I roughed up my edges with my bone folder just so the card didn't look so flat.  Hope you like!

Recipe:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Ink: (Markers) More Mustard, Early Espresso
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Subtle Buttons, Jewelry Tag Punch

3 comments:

  1. Love these colors together.

    I added myself as a follower to your blog, through Stampin Connection. You're welcome to take a peek at my blog as well, I would love to have you visit and become a follower as well ;) Here is the link:

    http://stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobby. What a super sweet card you made. Love it. I found your blog through the SU Connection. You have so many beautiful projects. Thanks for sharing them. You're so welcome to hop over to my blog as well. Here is my link:
    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower. Stop by and check out my blog. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete