Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stampin' Celebration Baby Card

Over at Stampin' Celebration there is a fun picture inspiration.  I chose the lower right corner to focus on.



I went with the stripes and lion and came up with this:


I enjoy "clean" cards and this is one of those.  I simply took strips of Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, and Tempting Turquoise and used the lion from the Fox and Friends set and Versa Marked it and then used clear embossing powder.  I love how this technique can really pop a simple card. From there, I tied on a 5/8" Whisper White satin ribbon and tied on a Daffodil Delight button. 

Thanks for having a look!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the strips of color and the embossed lion! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cards is sooooo effective. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Great idea to have the lions be on the stripes. Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love the simplicity too! THanks for playing with us this week Bobbie!

    ReplyDelete