Friday, April 29, 2011

Stampin' Celebration: Hello

Stampin' Celebration had this picture for their inspiration this week, so I chose to focus on the bright colors.

 

I chose to use Melon Mambo,Wild Wasabi and Whisper White.  I'm also using supplies that are no longer available, only available through tomorrow evening, and one that will be available starting May 1-nothing like giving a little variety.

Here's my card:


Bright and Cheery!  I started with a Wild Wasabi card base and layered on a piece of floral Melon Mambo, which is no longer available. I colored the Hello Blossoms stamp with my Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi markers and stamped on a Whisper White 3" circle.  This stamp is a single stamp that is available starting May 1. I layered that on a Wild Wasabi scalloped circle from the Scallop Circles #2 Die. I added a strip of Wild Wasabi at the bottom and layered it with 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon and a Melon Mambo Big Designer Button (which is only available until tomorrow evening.) I pierced the paper and just noticed I forgot to do the scallop circle so I'll quick do that here when I'm done.  OOPS!

Thanks for giving it a look!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this new stamp set is perfect for this challenge! Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Great colours and layout. Love this new stamp! Thanks for playing along with SCIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the colors and the image you picked. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete