Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby Boy Combo Card

I combined two challenges for this card.  I got my color from Colour Q:


And my layout from Inkspirations Challenges.



Here is the card:


This card was harder than it appears.  I went back and forth with textured background, DSP, and background stamps, but I like it best just plain and simple.
I started with a Whisper White card base, layered it with Always Artichoke. For the center portion, I stamped the turtle from Fox and Friends with Artichoke ink on Pear Pizzazz card stock and punched with the 1 3/4" circle punch. I layered that on Baja Breeze and a piece of Kiwi Kiss (I think this is the last little scrap I have of it :(  I stamped Congratulations with Artichoke ink from the Something to Celebrate set.  The bottom portion of the card has a piece of 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta ribbon and a Baja Breeze Cord. Button (retired.)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Bobbie! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Bobbie. They are great colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling turtle and use of the colours and sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete