Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Clean and Simple Scrap Page

Today's scrap page can be done in short amount of time and still gives a wow factor to your photo.  Check it out:



















I know, more banners but they are a great way to use up scraps (and I have a few) and are so popular in the crafting world right now.  The layout is a Sketchy Thursday design, sorry not sure on the number, and other great source for layouts.  The main page is Chocolate Chip and then I used one of my favorite color combos: Real Red, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, and Sahara Sand.  They were used plenty during the holiday season but I think they are fabulous whenever.  The banners do have a few retired designs...but again scraps I'm trying to eliminate.  (They are very organized and I head there before I cut a new sheet.)  Here's a closer look:


















To cover up the layers I used a piece of retired Chocolate Chip ribbon, layered on some Hemp Twine and tied some Chocolate fibers.  Here is a closer up of the upper detail:




















I punched a 2 1/2" circle, layered on a part of the new Doily Sizzlet Die (this die is so fun because you can cut off portions to give the die many different looks), and popped on a retired Real Red button tied with Pool Party twine.  I must give myself an A for using up some retired products lately!  Anyone else have a problem with over-buying?

Thanks for stopping in and looking at my page!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment