Monday, February 20, 2012

F is for Family

I'm back with another page using pictures taken at my husband's aunt and uncle's home.  My husband's cousin took these pictures and I love them!  Here's the page I created for them:




















Very clean and simple!  I started with photos that were wallet size.  They look to be the same photo, but in the lower one my K is turned around. so.cute!  The colors are Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and Melon Mambo.  The stamped heart on the Melon Mambo rectangle is from the set P.S. I Love You.  The lettering is the Timeless Type sizzlets.  These are a great size for any scrapbooker and while they are a cost at first, they have saved me from buying letter stickers...and then they match and I never run out of a certain letter.  I used my Color Spritzer with my Espresso marker to add some detail to the letters.  I've also used that thing more than I ever thought I would!  The details until "family" are done by using the 1/2" circle punch, the circle from the Itty Bitty Punch pack, and the heart from the Owl Punch.  I LOVE this heart, such a great size to have! The bottom detail is done with three of our border punches: the scallop edge, eyelet, and scallop trim.  The melon DSP is retired.  I stamped "love" from the Tiny Tag set, punched using the tag punch, and tied with some twine.  Here is a closer up:
















Thanks for stopping by and checking out my page.  Remember you can shop for any of these supplies on my Stampin' Up site!

No comments:

Post a Comment