Saturday, February 18, 2012

Everything but the Kitchen Sink Scrap Page

If you were expecting a remodel or purse page you're looking in the wrong spot!  I threw a LOT on this page so hence my blog title, and I love how this one turned out!  Take a look:


I know banners, but I've already admitted I am addicted to banners.  These are a couple of pictures I took of my L before school on picture day.  She isn't a plain shirt girl so this isn't one of her favorite days, but I pay for the pictures!  Here are a couple of closer up pictures:


This is the banner on the left side of the pictures.  I used our Stampin' Up mini clothespins but I didn't like the wood look so I took my Basic Gray marker and colored them.  The pattern paper is from the 2012-2013 In Color DSP pack and a scrap from the Flirtatious DSP.  I added a heart from the Owl Punch, the flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, a In Color Brad, and some pearls.  The twine is our new Lucky Lime twine and I tied on some Wisteria ribbon, a piece of the Lucky Limeade ribbon from the Sale a bration catalog, and a scrap of the Flirtatious fabric.


Here is the banners on the right side.  Again same paper packs and punch.  I used a brad from  the Sale a bration catalog, and tied on some gray fibers from the gray 1 1/4" ribbon and a piece of Lucky Limeade ribbon.


This is the title area of the page.  I used our Timeless Type Alphabet Sizzlit Dies.  The paper looked blah to me so I added some Crystal Effects to the letters before adhering to the page.  I love this look!  It replicates Thickers in my opinion and they still match your project! The heart is also from this die.  I added some crystal effects also to this and carefully went around the heart with the lucky limeade twine.  I took a clear heart button from the Bitty Button set and tied some Wisteria twine through the holes.  Before I put it on the larger twine heart, I punched the small heart from the Heart to Heart punch from Wisteria cardstock and added it to the back of the button.  You may also see some splatter on the gray cardstock.  I again was out of our textured paper so I used my Color Spritzer and gray marker to add some detail to the paper....so simple and a great touch of dimension!

I added a couple of border punches to the corners of the paper to add spots for some notes!

The colors for this page were inspired from the CR84FN blog:


Thanks for stopping and taking a look! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I love love love this scrapbook layout!! WOW!! I am happy I found your blog and that you are creating/posting again!! I am going to feature this layout and you again on My Crafty Picks #53 that will post today!! Make sure to check them out and to pick up your blog badge for being featured!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this page! Your little one is so pretty. The banners are just fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet layout! Darling photos! Love the little banner! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your banner! So detailed and just so CUTE! LOVE the twine heart! FAB embellie! And your little girl is ADORABLE! This is a GREAT layout,that's for sure! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete