Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Strike a Pose!

This past summer I upgraded my camera (thanks Dear!) and my children provided lots of silly moments to capture...including this one.  Here's the page I scraped to highlight it:





















Sorry, note to self never to photo a Very Vanilla page with a white background.  The patterned paper is from last years Love Notes, and I loved it so much that when it recently showed up in our Clearance Section I had to order another pack.  HAD TO :)  Did you know we had a clearance section?  Check it out here.  Back to the page. "Strike a" are cut from the Billboard Sizzlet Strip and "POSE" are cut using the Timeless Type dies and Riding Hood Red card stock. I added Crystal Effects to give them shine.
















The brackets and heart come from a retired die. To jazz up the heart I used our new Pleated Ribbon, it is fabulous and comes in three other colors, and added Crystal Effects to make it look glossy and then free cut an arrow to go through it.

Thanks for taking a look!  Now go see what is in that Clearance section.

No comments:

Post a Comment